September Closet Edits

Edits this month begin with a leopard belt. Now that it's "trending" I chose to wear it and guess what? It began to peel, so off it goes. I was quite upset. Also out of the closet is my big jade teardrop necklace that I am over with. 
 

My brown Bandolino ankle boots, been to at least 4 continents and worn at least 10 times. I have no idea the CPW as they're much likely pre blog. They're really worn out, more on the inside than on the outside. These were so comfortable but it was time to let go. It's one of my last pair of boots. The only other boots I own are rain boots and snow boots.
Also out are my grey velvet flats by Presumidas. 0.26 cents per wear. 

My LuckyCom yellow blouse purchased in 2013. Worn over 17 times, taking CPW to about 0.50 cents. It began to pill, had pulls on the fabric and stains on the inside of the collar.


 

Five edits for September. How are your closet edits coming along?

3 comments

Mica said...

Those boots served you well, although such a shame about the belt!

I was wearing a pair of shoes the other day that fell apart on me, and as I bought them while I had the blog I can see they haven't really been worn all that much! My theory is the humidity weakened the glue on the soles, combined with them being in storage most of the time and worn very little. But it has made me a little unsure of the other shoes I have from the brand in case they have the same issue!

Away From The Blue Blog

TRACY JACKSON said...

I just LOVE those grey velvet flats - and they have worked out very cheap per wear!

I have some items since my uni days - and bearing in mind I'm now 44, that's not bad going...

Tracy x

https://bloggerbythesea.com

Natalie S said...

Tengo tiempo sin hacer un edit. En diciembre tendrĂ¡ que haber uno.