Rue du Maréchal Foch

Black coat Via Spiga, sim - Black tote bag Furla, sim on sale - Céline sunglasses, sim
 
Blue black print long sleeve vintage dress, sim print - Black flats Parfois, sim - Black gold belt 

Walking to work on Rue du Maréchal Foch, with a semi ironed vintage dress.  

I tried to iron the dress the night before on the bed you see in the back. I left the iron on and burnt the hotel bed sheets almost all the way down to the mattress. Of course I communicated it to the reception desk. No charges were applied. It's my first time ever damaging anything in a hotel room, I felt horrible. 

How about you ? Any stories about damaging anything in a hotel room?

Linking to Oh Hey Girl!

4 comments

Courtney Erin said...

I've never damaged anything in a hotel room yet (knock on wood), but it's probably inevitable at some point. Also, I love this dress on you - the blue is a great shade.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sheila said...

LOL, you burned the bed! I don't think I have ever damaged anything in a hotel room - I have never used a hotel's iron, either!

Mica said...

Oh my goodness how scary you nearly burnt through the bed! i'm glad the disaster was averted! I've only used a hotel iron once and I would like to never again, they are so much more difficult than the one I have at home. Not that I particularly enjoy ironing at home either, haha!

Hope that you are having a great week :) I've been sick for most of it but I'm starting to feel better :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Lydia said...

Oh my gosh! Well it sounds like it's their fault for not providing an ironing board!

At least I can't tell the dress is wrinkled in the photos!
Chic on the Cheap