September Closet Additions

September was complicated. I shopped pre travel and then more during the travel, so here it is:

 
Black long sleeve burgundy and black wool dress Ralph Lauren, on sale from 100.00 USD to 10.70 USD, I needed a long sleeve work dress for this trip. Cee Cee black slip dress also on sale for 6.50 USD.

   

Three pairs of trousers: one black cropped from Zara for 32.10 USD, a burgundy and a blue on white printed pair. These last two were 13.55 USD each, no brand tag.

Cover Stitched white stripes /lines top this 8.00 USD

During my trip to Milan I bought shoes, three pairs: One block heel off white Ricatti 19.00 USD. Another orange pointy heel pair 19.00 USD and a pewter silver block heel loafer 37.00 USD. 

 

I fell for bags too. One supple caramel quilted leather tote bag with chain at a street market for 27.00 USD. Another by a local brand, Gabs 61.00 USD, I call it the transformer of all hand bags, in another post I'll show why. 

Yet another find was this black patent Furla hand bag for 12.85 USD


I took a vintage shopping experience with a personal buyer in Milan, out of that particular morning came these two vintage Dior sunglasses for 18.20 USD each.
 

Gold mustard knit top Blue Sand 7.00 USD and a printed Blue Sand maxi dress 8.68 USD

 


Gifted red tassel earrings



Not pictured:
One pair of Céline sunglasses 195.00 USD
A blue Karen Millen two piece wool suit 10.70 USD

Estimate total 518.03

2 comments

Sheila said...

Wow, you find such great bargains, even when you travel. I like that you splurged on the sunglasses - well worth it.

Mica said...

I'm with Sheila - I love how even when you travel you manage to find bargain prices! You have a good eye for sales, even in new countries! :)

Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

Away From The Blue Blog