Wardrobe Challenge Re-CAP !

This is 2011's first wardrobe capsule,
hosted by dear Jane from The Small Fabric of My Life.
As I have said, I really enjoy doing it because it's short term
and it is very, very simple.
The capsule may contain max: 10 items + 5 accessories.

Here is my run down:

Loft jacket - Zara turtleneck -MNG Jacket - Luciano Dante top
7 For All Mankind Jeans - Target skirt - Forever 21 Dress

Biviel red shoes - Christian Siriano for Payless shoes 

The above 9 items were joined by :

Earrings - 1.00 USD Brooch - Bag 



These twelve items translated into:




Without realizing it, I kept my color palette very basic, adhering to 
browns and blacks, 
just like Jane !

6 comments

M mar said...

Tienes mucho arte combinando las prendas y los colores.

Un besito y feliz sabado guapa!!

Stacey said...

Fab as always :)

Vanilla said...

Great looks :) my fav is tuesday, I love that dress :)

Love, Vanilla

Biba said...

Even though I love colour, I think your Wednesday outfit totally rocks! So sophisticated!

Sheila said...

A great week, Lorena! I really admire all the different looks you did, all in a nice classic palette.

Anonymous said...

first three looks are were very very pretty! I never thought about pinning the brooch on the neck of a turtleneck, that was clever move!