My Friday

Due to the self induced comma I went into last
night due to the huge amounts of food I ingested 
after the art exhibition, I could not get out of
bed this morning.
Missoni dress · Kenneth Cole reaction peep toes · Liz Claiborne bag

Needless to say I was rushing around the house
this morning and was not able to blow dry my hair
into decent shape.
So I decided on the "eco-green dry".
Meaning I took the top off the car and dried it
on my way to work.
It did not look great, but, it was dry !


 I was a little late and luckily I did not get in trouble
as, well, it's my birthday.


It would sound something like
"Happy birthday and BTW you are sooo late!"

14 comments

Judy C said...

I think a belt would be nice.

Anonymous said...

Hola Lorena,
soy española y te visito muchos días, te escribo en español porque deduzco que lo hablas y lo entiendes. Me gusta tu página, aunque tenemos estilos diferentes a la hora de vestir, pero eso no importa.
Besos

SISTERS AND DRESSES said...

Precioso vestido!!!

B*

Kathya Stryzak said...

buenisimo el vestido Lore...muy colorido
besitos

Sheila said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Lorena! I love this dress, and you look lovely!

I hope you have something special planned to celebrate!

Biba said...

Happy birthday! It's great to celebrate one's birthday in January...!!! Especially in a dress like yours!

ana said...

Este vestido me encanta!!! y tus joyas tmb! yo siempre uso esa técnica para secar el cabello xoxo
que tengas un lindo fin!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy happy birthday!! Hope you had a great day and made some great plans for the weekend or whenever you're going to celebrate it!

Emma said...

Happy Birthday !!
I Love the Missoni Dress and also I am glad that you are showing your face. You are very pretty.

Meli said...

Lorena- I love your blog, and how you look so different every day : ) I awarded you a blogger award, if you'd be willing to accept it. I know I don't comment as much as I used to, but i've just been super busy...

http://fashiondailyinsanity.blogspot.com/2011/01/what-i-wore-0120-award.html

Meli said...

Oops I didn't say 'Feliz Cumpleanos'!!! Hope you had a great birthday!

Bombshellicious said...

Happy Birthday Lorena xx

LyddieGal said...

What a cool dress! when my hair isn't dry, it just goes up in a bun or braid.

And happy belated birthday!

Delane said...

Happy Birthday!

And love love love the dress.

I hope it was a great day.