White Button Shirt

    

    
    
      

 

One of the most common garments I own are white shirts, tee shirts and blouses. I am always on the lookout for these. 
In November 2013 I purchased a white light cotton button shirt at the Forever 21 store opening for which I had a gift card, so I ended paying 7.25 USD for it.  I wore it at least 25 times, taking CPW to just 0.34 cents.
I have held on to this shirt for longer than I should have as it's stained in the front and on the sleeve. Since I did not want to let is go I always rolled the sleeves to cover stain. For the stain on the front of the shirt, as you can see above I tried covering it by layering with scarves or necklaces. But it's time to let it go.

2 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

Everything looks amazing! xx

Mica said...

You wore that shirt so well, even with the stain! You should be proud you got so much wear and so many stylish outfits from it :)

Hope that you are having a lovely week :)

Away From The Blue Blog