Eighty percent

Printed blue maxi dress Blue Sand, other blue maxi dress options here, here, here
Brown vintage blazer Gian Franco Ferré, similar
Brown hand bag Furla, similar - Belt Furla, similar
Vintage gold and blue earrings 

Eighty percent of this outfit is second hand. The only new item is the maxi dress. The earrings and hand bag use to belong to a friend. The belt and blazer are from a consignment shop. 

What's your second hand percentage today?

Linking to Thursday Moda +  Confident Twosday


6 comments

Mica said...

That's a lovely maxi dress and I really like the blazer with it! Nothing second hand today - I need to find a new opshop so I can return to second hand shopping more!


Hope that you are having a nice weekend :) I think it will be a quiet one here as the kids have been a little unwell sadly!

Away From The Blue Blog

Laura B said...

That maxi dress is beautiful! Most of my purses are secondhand!

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

What a beautiful dress and the longer blazer looks perfect on it! Makes the look very trendy!

E said...

That dress is fabulous! I love the print!

District of Chic

Sheila said...

That dress is amazing - I love it with the brown blazer.

Today, I'm...75% thrifted. My slippers were purchased new, but my jeans, cashmere sweater and wool cardigan were all thrifted.

Natalie S said...

Me encantó el twist que le diste a este Maxi dress!