Silk Poncho

Silk Otomi Doll Poncho Pineda Covalin,  beautiful options here, here and here
Jeans Logg by H&M - Flats Bimbo y Lola - Brown hand bag Furla, similar
Pom Pom and tassel earring, similar and here in white

Lately, for every night out, either to a Halloween scary story reading, mandala painting or just to the movies, I've been going for this same exact combo. The silk poncho, jeans, flats and these pom pom and tassel earrings.

What have you been wearing non stop lately?

Linking to Thursday Moda


7 comments

Mica said...

It's such a great outfit, I can see why you'd keep reaching for it! I love the statement earrings with it :)

Hope that you are having a nice start to your week! Our heatwave has finally ended which is a relief! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Wow..that poncho is everything and more!! It's artsy and perfect for any occasion!!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

Very lovely poncho!

Sheila said...

I'd be wearing this every day if I had a poncho this awesome! What a beautiful piece! You don't see silk ponchos very often (they always seem to be knitted or a heavy fabrication).

I hope you're having a good week, Lorena!

Courtney Erin said...

I'd keep reaching for that outfit as well - it's so fun and the earrings are just too cute.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Sakuranko said...

Oh very nice style darling
cute outfit
xx

Laura B said...

How pretty! I love the bright colors!