Au revoir butterfly

Trousers H&M, similar
Blue vintage blazer Feraud, similar vintage option
Silver block heel shoes, similar - Brown hand bag Furla, similar
Butterfly print button shirt Available, love this men's option - Vintage silver dragonfly pin, similar
This shirt has been with me for quite sometime. It is pre blog, so it's over ten years. I remember buying it when I started a job that required constant travel to the Caribbean islands.  It's of light cotton, does not wrinkle and of course it has butterflies :) 
Lately I have been wearing it over and over only to convince myself that it's no longer a garment I gravitate towards, which means its just taking up space.  So, au revoir butterfly. 




2 comments

Mica said...

It's a pretty shirt, and impressive you still have and can fit it after 10 years, I don't think I could say the same for many pieces in my wardrobe, haha!

Shame you are no longer loving it, but it's had a good run. I really like that brooch with it too!

Hope that your week is off to a good start! My last week at work before the Christmas holidays and I am so excited! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Sheila said...

Yay, let it go! I love that blazer on you.