In a Suit

Blue wool two piece suit Karen Millen, sim by YSL  - Pink button down shirt  Zack, sim-
Black patent pointy shoes Zara, sim - Black tote bag Furla - Sunglasses Céline, in brown

Please ignore the messy back drop. Hotel rooms are meant to be messy. Why would anyone make their hotel bed before exiting the room ? It's one of the very few perks of staying in a hotel. 

What is your favourite thing about staying in a hotel ? If there is any... 

Linking to  E&MOh Hey Girl! Confident Twosday


6 comments

Lydia said...

That would have to depend on how nice the hotel was! Most are merely just a place to sleep, and sometimes that is enough.

Mica said...

You look great in your suit! :)

I love not having to keep the bathroom clean when staying in a hotel, haha! I hate cleaning the bathrooms and it's not one of my favourite household tasks!

Away From The Blue Blog

backinstyle said...

The last hotel I stayed at had nice fluffy carpet underfoot, except in the bath and kitchenette. Now I want to install wall to wall carpeting in my house!

Sheila said...

Oh, a Karen Millen suit! Nice - do I even want to know what you paid for that?? Ha ha! Her stuff is such nice quality - and you look amazing in it.

I never make the bed either - I hate doing that!

Dressed With Soul said...

Please don't worry! I love you in your suit, dear Lorena, so elegant and beautiful in sum!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

Lyosha Varezhkina said...

I love your suit! it looks great on you. I like the backdrop by the way, it's lively and not perfect which is for the better