October edits

This is what left the closet in October:

A Cover Stitched brand top. Worn once. It was snug, the result of being in a hurry and not trying a garment on.

                               
Grane mint tank top, purchased for 3.99 USD in  April 2012, worn at least 5 times. Lumiere paisley print shirt, a Hand Me Down worn 2 or 3 times.

 
Donna Morgan printed dress from a Swap meet and the MNG Mango printed trousers purchased in 2012 for 23.00 USD worn at least 13 times, estimate CPW 1.75 USD. 

Five edits. 

5 comments

Jennifer_q85 @ Little Corner of Mine said...

These look pretty. I'm all about the sweater life right now.

Jennifer | Mrs Q Beauty

Mica said...

Oh those floral pants were so fun, sad to see them go but you did get a lot of wear from them! :) It's funny I find I usually wear my pieces around 12-13 times before they leave my wardrobe, it's a fairly frequent number to see pop up when I'm looking back in my blog archives for something!

Hope that you have a lovely weekend ahead of you! It's going to be a hot one here, feeling so much like summer! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

backinstyle said...

Good for you, Lorena, for examining your wardrobe so closely and carefully and making these hard choices! I do love the printed swap meet dress, though, so sorry to see it go!

Sheila said...

Good work on these edits, Lorena! I culled a few things this week.

Courtney Erin said...

I think those shoes look really great paired with jeans - they were a cute find.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines