Most Dissapointing Purchase


I usually share my best consignment shop finds, this time around I'd like to share the most disappointing purchase I have made in the last two years.  
It's the black Moschino Love quilted bucket bag purchased in July 2016. I fell in love the moment I saw it, there was no doubt I was taking it home. 
It's light, great space, could be worn on the shoulder or as a cross body. That being said, the draw leather string began to peel. Then the bottom of the bag too. 
I must add that I take really good care of my bags. Never put them on the floor, wipe them clean, store them properly.... I felt totally cheated.

What was your recent worst purchase and why ?

5 comments

E said...

What a bummer! I would have thought they would have better quality!

District of Chic

Mica said...

It's such a shame that the quality isn't there - I've never had any pieces from the brand though so I don't know if that's normal for them, but I would expect better quality!

I can't think of anything that's been disappointing me lately, I'm quite happy with my purchases this year so far! :)

Hope that you are having a good week :)

Away From The Blue Blog | Baby Hamper Giveaway

Straight A Style said...

How frustrating. I am so sorry!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

Sheila said...

Is it actually leather? Leather shouldn't behave like that! That is so disappointing, hon!

Carolina G. Ticala said...

Estupendo post! Que tengas feliz semana! ♡♡♡