Cactus print

Jeans Liz Claiborne, similar on sale - Céline sunglasses
Green blazer Catherine Malandrino, check out this option by Prada under 50.00 USD - Peep toe shoes Tsubo
Brown quilted chain bag Italy (no brand), here smaller option
Yeah Bunny cactus print tee shirt, other cactus print tee options 12.00 USD and under here, here, here and here

Seems like there is a cactus print everywhere I look, even though I have not seen the trend in any "official list".  I thought I'd add the print by incorporating this tee shirt into my wardrobe. 

How about you, any cacti in your closet or your plant pots?

Linking to E&M


6 comments

Sheila said...

I don't think I've ever seen cactus print - the closest has been a tourist t-shirt from Mexico!

I love seeing those Tsubos - I haven't had mine for years.

Black Dress Inspiration said...

Me chifla el top y lo bonito que queda con la blazer
Bss

http://www.blackdressinspiration.com

Mica said...

It's such a fun printed tee! I haven't seen much of the print around but I haven't been looking much - focusing on presents for others the past few weeks with Christmas coming up, haha! I'm not sure if I'd try the print, given that I have no luck with green plants and have killed an awful lot of cacti! But perhaps the print would be easier than the actual plant, ha!

Hope that you are having a nice start to your week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Courtney Erin said...

That is such a great print - and you don't see too many cactus prints on things so that makes it extra fun.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

backinstyle said...

Love the fanciful cactus print tee and the way you styled it with green and blue. I don't have any cactus prints in my closet, but there are plenty of other plant and flower prints!

Natalie S said...

Creo que los únicos estampados parecidos que tengo son florales o de hojas.