Circle Cuff

Jeans Logg by H&M - Grey turtleneck sweater Cortefiel, similar 
Long grey vest Valette, similar - Caramel quilted bag no brand Italy - Céline sunglasses
 
Circle cuff Cristian Lay - Pewter loafers Italy, another option here 

The other day as went through the accessories drawer, I came across several cuffs, bangles and bracelets that never see the light of day. This drawer certainly needs to be decluttered, in the meantime, here is one of those long lost and unworn cuffs.

What drawer from your closet needs decluttering?

Linking to Thursday Moda + I Do De Claire

6 comments

Shea Lennon said...

That cuff is a fun find! I love this classic look too--the turtleneck and vest are such great pieces and they work really well together. They both have a very luxurious vibe. :)

Sheila said...

That is a really nice cuff. I like this vest look - I recall trying this a few years ago and it didn't feel right. And now, it does but I don't have the long vest anymore. Ha! That's always the way it goes, isn't it?

My most cluttered drawer is probably my workout clothes/house tees drawer. It's stuffed full. I should clean it out. Oh, and my sock/underwear drawer - that's always a mess. My actual fashion items (clothes/jewelry/accessories) are all in good order.

Mica said...

I could definitely declutter my jewelry - I have so much! But it's all special to me so I rarely tend to throw anything out!

Your cuff is lovely, glad you could give it a wear! I like your vest too.

Hope that you are having a nice week and a lovely weekend ahead of you :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Lydia said...

I really should go through my jewelry, there is so much I never wear! I did it last year and when I was done I had a gallon ziplock full, but you'd never realize anything was even missing. It's bad!

Courtney Erin said...

I definitely need to go through my jewelry drawer and clean it out a bit - it's getting so cluttered and there are things in there that I know I've never worn.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines

Gemma said...

Lovely outfit and I really like the bracelet. Have a great weekend.

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk