Vest over jumpsuit

Printed jumpsuit Say Me, similar on sale - Black scallop flats Sam Edelman - Grey long vest Valette, similar 

Céline sunglasses - Wool grey bag 
Ok, I lied. I told you I would edit this jumpsuit and I didn't
I thought of another way of wearing it, this time with my long grey vest. Now I can officially say its gone as it's been washed, dried, photographed and sent to the space in the closet where all that is to be consigned hangs. 

Is there anything you have edited and then gone back for?

Linking to E&M



4 comments

Sheila said...

I'm giving that jumpsuit the side-eye here - I do not like the length of the leg, and although I like this vest, I agree that you are right to get rid of it. Yes, I've dug things out of the giveaway pile that I missed/regretted. I'm considering pulling my taupe tulle skirt out...I culled it at the end of my spring/summer season, but now I am having second thoughts...

Lydia said...

Nothing wrong with getting another wear! Sometimes when I'm thinking of getting rid of something I almost don't wear it out of principal - like 'see, I don't need you' when it makes no sense. I bought it, I own it, and if I think I might want to wear it, I should!
https://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

backinstyle said...

Cute mix, I'm a big jumpsuit fan! I usually don't take items to be sold or donated directly out of the closet. I store them in a box for at least a month in a "maybe" stage to make sure I don't reach for the item and it's gone. It's not a fool-proof system, but it helps to reduce the possibility of regrets. Hope you have a great weekend!

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

Yep...I've done that recently, but then I didn't put it back in the giveaway pile. Sometimes, it's okay to change our mind!
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com