Most worn from my closet

If you have been here for a while you'll know by now that one of the multiple reasons I blog is to keep track of CPW.

With cost-per-wear I can see how many times I have worn an item through time.  After looking back at the last couple of years, I can say that my most worn item is this grey Salvatore Ferragamo Bice tote bag. It's spacious, the color matches with everything, it's quite light. I've had it for over five years and wear it a lot and the wear is starting to show in the handles. I am considering either sending it off to consignment or taking it to the cobbler to give it some extra life in my closet. 


So my most worn is the Ferragamo Bice tote, what is the most worn item from your closet ?

3 comments

Sheila said...

My most-worn items are the things I've cycled into my wear-around-the-house clothes, like my leopard jeans, or some of my old Smoking Lily shirts. Of things that I actually still record/track, it's probably a practical pair of shoes, like my basic black Fluevog kitten heels.

Mica said...

It's such a pretty bag, it's great you are getting a lot of wear from it! :)

I can't say what my most worn piece would be, but it would definitely be a bag instead of an item of clothing! I have one bag I've worn nearly 100 times!

Hope that you have a great weekend ahead! We are going to have another quiet and relaxing one here! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

I write here, I hope anybody read this :). So, Lorena, I have bad news. I have been watching for a a nearly year the trends in fashion blogs, and I have very bad conclusions. Fashion blogs are dying. It is sad but true. We dont win with trends. Look on the Google trends website and write FASHION BLOG, and look on the trend. It is nearly bottom (maximum was in 2011). Women dont find the fashion ideas on the websites. Why? Becasuue they use smartfones (3 years ago I had 25%, today I have 60% readers from mobile!). On mobile people use IG, FB or another apps. Dont use web, because it is slow and not comfortable. I dont like IG and FB, they have stupid algotyrms and are fixed on pay cash for promote, so... I dont believe them :) And therefore probably I am going to give up in the Spring. Last Year I was 30% more readers, I suppose in next Year it will drop more. Affiliate programs works average, 50% purchases is back, so 200-300$ per month for my work is not satisfed me.
I see You have subscibe via mail. It was mistake that I didnt collect the newsletter subscribers, today is to late. It is strange, because there are not to many 40+50+ fashion blogs, but probably women in those ages are not fixed on fashion, so they dont make a lot of web trafic. Ok, enough. Please, dont answear on my blog! Send me email if You want (I cant find any contact on Your website). Bye!!