Casa de las Flores

Black trousers Red Valentino - White button shirt Forever 21 
Brown vintage blazer Gian Franco Ferré Studio, similar in black
Céline sunglasses
  
Vintage bow like brooch, another option - Black tote bag Tory Burch - Brown cap toe flats Coach

I may or may not have mentioned it here, but we unsubscribed from cable television about 5 years ago. Didn't even miss it, it was replaced  by Netflix in the blink of an eye. 

A few months ago we came across a Mexican comedy: Casa de Las Flores, in English House of Flowers and we were hooked. I began watch closely what the characters wore. One of them caught my attention, Paulina de la Mora. Paulina dresses simply but with a touch of character, mostly wearing neutrals and simple cuts, for example here.

This is where my outfit inspiration came from today, how about you? What inspired what you are wearing today?

Linking to E&M + I Do De Claire + Oh, Hey Girl!

6 comments

backinstyle said...

You look so elegant and chic. I absolutely love the vintage bow brooch, such a nice touch!

Mica said...

The bow brooch is the perfect touch with your outfit! :)

I find I'm often inspired by bloggers I see - even if I don't go recreate the outfit right away I eventually give something a try after seeing it on a blog! :)

Hope that you are having a nice week so far :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

We just cut the cord and don't miss it either. In fact, we go to the library to get some series to watch!!
Lovely outfit, Lorena...I especially love the brooch.
XOXO
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Sheila said...

We still have cable (and our phones still plug into the wall!).

I love this outfit - those pants and the blazer just scream quality. I adore that little pin - it makes the whole outfit. Love this look - so classic!

Anonymous said...

off white hoodie
yeezy 500
jordan 13
palm angels hoodie
kd 12
bape clothing
off white shoes
supreme
palm angels outlet
off white outlet

NFL Game said...

Get the latest NCAA college football news, scores, stats, standings, and more from ESPN.For more info visit our site: watch utah utes football 2023