Vintage bags are It

So old hand bags are making a comeback, well let's call them vintage, although some are not even old enough to be called that.

We first saw it with the Dior Saddle bag, which inspired me to search for my very own home grown, below, from my bag trunk.  Of course there are the lower priced small baguette vintage versions up to the new version.

Original post here
Now its Fendi's turn, making a strong comeback with the Zucca print on anything and everything, which is quite bold and too show off for my taste. 
However I own several small Zucca print bags from years ago that are still in pristine condition and that I will be bringing into rotation. While I do not have the Fendi baguette, which is the style being most sought after, I am happy that I saved those "old" bags.

If the old bag comeback stays strong, maybe even Gucci's Jackie bag will be back ;) 

Do you have any vintage bags in your collection? Or did you get rid of them all like I was tempted to do, but am glad I didn't?



3 comments

Sheila said...

Ha, I should have hung onto my Prada bag! I guess all of my bags are vintage now, since I so rarely buy them! I remember all the knock-offs of those Fendi bags from the late 90s!

Mica said...

Fashion really does go in cycles! :) Your bag is cute :)

I think the only IT bag I have left is the Chloe paddington - it's 12 years old now my one :) I would love that to come around again!


Hope that you are having a nice week so far :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Natalie S said...

Por ahora solo tengo la que encontramos en JQB. Espero aumentar mi lista!