Caramel

Black cropped trousers Mossimo, similar under 10.00 USD - White Tee Shirt Jones New York - Céline sunglasses
Short sleeve striped vintage blazer (no brand) similar - Caramel quilted bag - Black scallop flats Sam Edelman, similar
While I was browsing bags at the Mercato di Via San Marco market in Milan a few weeks ago, I kept going back to this quilted hand bag I am wearing today. 
I would pick it up and say to myself "Lorena, you have a brown tote Coach bag at home and a brown vintage Lancaster hobo, you also have a brown patent clutch.. Meaning: You don't need it."
The same vendor that had this bag had a marvellous stud Valentino like blue one and another style in a rich burgundy jewel tone. At one moment I had all three in my hand, then I came to my senses, dropped the other two and chose this one, my reasoning was "I don't have a caramel tone bag".

What was your last excuse, or let's just call it reason, to purchase a hand bag ?

Linking to Thursday Moda


8 comments

Sheila said...

I love these trousers on you - and are those the new Celine sunglasses?

You know me - not a bag person! The last one I bought for practical use...has not been used at all yet. The last one I bought for fun was on the weekend. I do INTEND to use it (best intentions!).

Natalie S said...

Esta bella esta cartera!

Mica said...

I think the bag is beautiful! :) You really don't need to provide an excuse to me for buying a bag though, haha! You know me, I love bags, for so many reasons, and I'm often tempted to buy! :)

Hope that you are having a nice week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Brooke said...

You sound like me! Girl you needed that bag, it's beautiful!

Brooke
Pumps and Push-Ups

Nancy's Fashion Style said...

Bags are must haves! Fabulous one!

Oh to Be a Muse said...

Hey, I'm back! I must say that I love this bag. I love the size of it, the color of it, the quilted texture of it and the fact that you decided to get it, lol.

The last bag I purchased was because of a good reason. It is a small vertical bag that perfectly fit my keys, phone and money. I needed it, haha.

http://www.ohtobeamuse.com/2018/11/chic-fall-style-with-ag-jeans-and-zappos.html

Lydia said...

I don't blame you for getting it, and at least you were sensible and only got the one!

Courtney Erin said...

My go to excuse is that, even though I may have a similar bag already, the one I already have will eventually need to be replaced and it's always good to have a back up on hand. I have rationalized so many purchases that way.

Courtney ~ Sartorial Sidelines