Would I wear this again?


This pictures is from exactly nine years ago today (original post here). 

I like to look back to old posts and see how the way I dress has changed. The first thing I do when I look at the picture is ask myself "Would I wear this again today?",  followed by "How many items from this outfit are still in the closet?"

In this case, is yes I would wear this today again, if the garments were still in my closet but everything is gone, even the bag, the ribbon tied at the waist is the only survivor.

And by the way all, every single post is here, no editions have been made.  Because really I mean it, I mean to keep it real.

2 comments

Sheila said...

You and me both, girlfriend! I've never deleted a single post, and every one of them is still there in the archive.

I love looking back at my old outfits. Most of them I would wear again, but my taste and style have changed over the years, so like you, I've moved along a lot of the old items.

That sleeve on the dress is "very 2009", isn't it? :)

Mica said...

I would love to delete some of my older posts, but I keep them there as they are a fun record to have! :) It's funny that I cringe at some of the older photos, I wonder if I will do that now in a few years? haha!

I really like this outfit and would totally wear all of it! :)

Hope that you have a great weekend ahead! We are going to have another quiet and relaxing one here! :)

Away From The Blue Blog