A quote I read

Jeans Liz Claiborne - Bow shirt vintage no brand, love this polka dot option - Sunglasses Céline
Black tote bag Furla, similar - Mustard peep toe shoes Tsubo, similar
 
Three spheres silver toned earrings Cristian Lay, similar 

The other day I read this quote and thought I would share it with you:


"Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle and the life of the candle will not be shortened.
Happiness never decreases from being shared."

Happy Friday !

Linking to Straight A Style

2 comments

Mica said...

I think that is a good quote to remember! I like your colourful outfit too, that top is such a nice colour on you! I love magenta.



Away From The Blue Blog | Baby Hamper Giveaway

hellokatiegirl said...

What a great quote! Love your blouse!


Katie
http://www.hellokatiegirlblog.com/