The need to be real

Jeans Zara, similar - Printed button shirt Lumiere, similar in blue
Black tote bag Furla - Céline sunglasses
 
Evil eye pendant Anne Klein, similar - Flats Bimba y Lola, similar 

The other day I realised I was really behind on my posts, almost a month. This had never happened. 

So when I got to downloading all of my pictures I figured I would chose the outfits I liked the most and just post those. Then I realised that if I did that I'd be like everyone else, who carefully curates what they post and I chose not to be like that. I know you can be whatever you want in the blogosphere and I respect that, I choose imperfection.

Because not posting these would be pretending they never happened and I need more real. Even if its not perfect, its ok, to be real. 

Oh and of course, I need to keep track of CPW ;) 



4 comments

Mica said...

I'm glad you're going to continue to post what you take photos of - I do that too! :) And I am also about a month behind - 3 weeks to be exact, haha! I figure if I ever stop and start just sharing photos I'm happy with I'll never have anything to post!

Hope that you are having a good week so far! I had the day off yesterday which was lovely :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Ivana Split said...

This is a lovely look. I do like the print on that shirt, and it looks great worn with jeans.

I like all kinds of blogs, both the edited and the unedited looks because both are inspiring in its way.

https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

Sheila said...

I like seeing all the outfits, not just the "best" ones. No worries if you're behind - it's not like we know!

I love this casual look - the blouse is lovely.

Ruth said...

Post what you want! I do really like this light flowy tunic. You look gorgeous in it!

http://www.mylittlenest.org