Pewter loafers

LOGG by H&M jeans - Striped sweater (no brand) - Green blazer Catherine Malandrino, another option here 
Céline sunglasses - Furla black tote bag
 
Silver dragonfly brooch vintage, here another version under 10.00 USD - Pewter horse bit loafers Italy, here fab option

I've mentioned it before. I love loafers and am always looking to find the perfect pair I can wear to death.  I have the very bad habit of buying and then I never wearing them and end up passing them on. 

So, I bought another pair, this time Italian pewter loafers, let's hope I they are the ones :) 
As you see, I don't give up easily.

Do you own a pair of loafers ? Do they get much wear ?

Linking to E&M

2 comments

Beauty Unearthly said...

I love the details. Very beautiful.

Sheila said...

These are a really nice neutral loafer, with great details. I hope these are the ones! I'm not a huge loafer person, myself. They don't quite fit my style, although I've tried them before.