Knit dress

Italian zig zag knit dress, similar here, here, here
Nude patent heels Flexi, similar here 
Grey bag Ferragamo, similar under 10.00 USD here, here
Hand made textile earrings by Gie Gie Close
I got this dress from the sales rack. Tags missing, I turned it inside out to find clues on its origin as the light weight knit is exquisite. As I originally suspected its Italian made and I suspect it is made by Missoni. What was your last purchase ? 

Linking to On the Edge + I Do De Claire + E&M



9 comments

backinstyle said...

Oh, that is a gorgeous knit dress and you look great in it!. Love the yellow earrings, too. What a sale rack find!

Closet Fashionista said...

Definitely looks like Missoni to me! Love the little bit of yellow peeking out too. My last purchase was my Disney Dooney & Bourke, hehe
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Amy Aed said...

This is gorgeous! I love the fit and material on it, and I think the colours suit your skin tone really well. This is a stunbing piece and you look fabulous!

Amy x Wandering Everywhere

Gemma said...

The dress is gorgeous, it does look like Missoni. Have a great day!

Gemma x
www.jacquardflower.uk

Mica said...

That's such a cute knit dress! Reminds me of Missoni too! :)

The last thing I probably bought was lunch, ha! I wasn't organised enough to take it to work today. Fashion wise it was a handbag (of course, would you expect anything else?!)

I hope that you are having a great week :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Nancy 's Fashion Style said...

That was the first thing I thought! Wow, what a find!

Sheila said...

Yup, looks like Missoni to me too! What a lovely dress! My last purchase was...$120 worth of books! Just for reading, fiction and sci fi. I don't always buy clothes!

Natalie S said...

It do looks like a Missoni. My last purchase was a pair of white shoes I got this weekend.

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Cool retro style dress. Impressed me.