Blue Bow Heels

Red skirt H&M, similar - Blue, red and white printed blouse Pink Tartan, similar
Black tote bag Furla, similar on sale - Brown sunglasses Nine West, similar
White and blue bow heels Red Valentino, identical in pink 

I cannot tell you how much I had been looking forward to wearing these three garments together. The blouse with the fringe, the bright skirt and the unworn bow heels. I waited for so long and then it turned out to be a total failure. While I am still trying to figure out what went wrong: silhouette, fit or else... maybe it was just a terrible hair day ?

Linking to On the Edge E&M

6 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

I really hate when I haven an outfit idea in my head and it doesn't turn out like I planned.
I think this looks great though!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

I'm with Meg, I think this turned out nicely! I love the colours together and the bow shoes are a cute detail :)

I hope that you are having a great week so far! :)

Away From The Blue Blog

Gerrilyn said...

Ditto to what kt5 said.

Sheila said...

Agreed! And also WHAT!? You look great, Lorena, stop putting yourself down! It's not YOU, it's the clothes. Young lady, don't make me give you a good talking to! ;-P

The skirt's cut is not right - you need a proper slim pencil skirt with this blouse. The blouse is awesome, the shoes (I need a side view!!) are fabulous. The skirt is "meh." I have been searching for the perfect red skirt for so long! They are hard to find.

Beauty Unearthly said...

Lovely look dear! Have a great weekend! xx

Patricia Africa said...

Well... I don't think is a total failure...It's just that the skirt is not very flattering for your body shape... that's all! ;-)
But the blouse it's so trendy right now!
xoxo

Patricia