Disheveled

Jeans Unionbay, almost identical
Grey blazer Suzie Shier, almost identical here 
Grey perforated flats Dr. Scholl's
Black quilted bucket bag Love Moschino, similar
Green gingham shirt Gap, similar 

Silver medallion oval earrings similar expensive, similar affordable - Square setting white gold ring, similar

The tittle of this post is how I felt all day long: totally disheveled. Untucked shirt, overflowing sleeves, unbuttoned cuffs. Unkept, bedraggled.
How do you think you look today ?

Linking to E&M

3 comments

Sheila said...

I look pretty funky today - long sweeping cardigan, chunky shoes.

You look casual. I can't do the "half-tuck" with shirts. It's in or out!

Natalie S said...

A mi me encanto con su aire masculino.

minimalissmo blog modowy said...

Cool first pic and fantastic normcore look. Shirt, colors, details, style... I like this!!!