Wearing your DIYs

Blue printed dress DIY - Light blue bow flats Gio Zanotti 

It's been a while since I've had time to work on a DIY project.
The one posted yesterday was actually executed about a year ago.  
Anyhow, today I am wearing two DIYs: a dress and a straw bag (the DIY on the bag is actually the handle). 
The inspiration for making the dress can found here in my "Sew Some Day" Pinterest board and how I added extra wears to the bag by giving a second life to the handles can be seen here
Leave your latest DIY adventure link in the comments !
Linking up to I Do De Claire'sShelbee's

8 comments

Laura B said...

I can't believe you made that dress! It's gorgeous and I love the print!

Lydia said...

Oh wow, that dress is so gorgeous! If you can sew like that why don't you do your own alterations?
Recently I made some pom poms for my straw bag.
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com/

Mica said...

I love that fabric and think the dress and bag together look awesome! :) I did sew a few things as projects in school but can't even sew a button on now - I'm so lost! I don't have any DIYs. Not that crafty anyway so probably a good thing, haha!


Away From The Blue Blog

E said...

Both DIYs turned out beautifully! I love that print dress!

District of Chic

Patricia said...

You made that dress??????
It's absolutely beautiful!!
Love that pattern :D
Wish you a lovely day
xx

https://thathappymess.com

Jodie's Touch of Style said...

I commented on the bag post---because I'm having a V-8 moment!! That is brilliant!
I DIYed my fringe skirt in Monday's post---it makes me want to create more like this!
Jodie
www.jtouchofstyle.com

Straight A Style said...

Love seeing your DIYs in action!

Amy Ann
Straight A Style

A Very Sweet Blog said...

That dress is just super cute! I didn't know you sewed Lorena!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/