Probation

Mango MNG camouflage print tee shirt  - Green trousers Burberry Britt
Brown tote bag Madison Coach - Burgundy flats French Soles 

As I was getting dressed today I thought I'd wear yet another of the garments from my cousin's Marie Kondo closet clean out. Today it was a camouflage print top with sequins and studs, paired it with my Burberry Brit green trousers. While they matched perfectly, I am the first to admit I am not sold on the look. But instead of blaming in on the top, I thinks its the pants. They are low cut and fit oddly, maybe its the pleats, while I give it some more thought: this entire outfit is on probation. 

Linking up to E&M

5 comments

Mica T said...

It is a fun combo together - hopefully you love the pieces more next time you wear them - I always give things a final wear when I'm unsure and if I'm not enjoying them it's time for them to leave my wardrobe!


Away From The Blue Blog

Limited Edition Lady said...

Lovely post dear, I like it a lot :)
I'm following you now #211, how about to visit my blog and follow me back, I would be glad? ^_^
limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

Claire Maïwenn said...

Nice match!!


xo,
Frenchies.

http://frenchiesunderthesun.blogspot.com

ps: thanks for your comment!

Dressed With Soul said...

Dear Lorena, your cousin definitely had amazing pieces in her closet! The shirt is very cool and I like it how you combined it!
xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
www.dressedwithsoul.com

backinstyle said...

Nice look, Lorena. I bet you're having a blast mixing and matching new outfits from the goodies from your cousin's closet clean out! Thanks so much for the glowing comment on my blog about my table setting-you made my day!