My April purchases

Without intention, this month was all about 
shoe and bag shopping. 
Shoes and bags  I did not need, 
or at least did not think I did. 
But then, only time will tell.


Nine West gold glitter heels on sale for 16.04 USD.
I am now having second thoughts on these.


Gold matte flats Fabrizio Gianni on sale for 16.04 USD


Silver glitter heels CityClassified for 18.18 USD


Black U.B.H padded flats 13.00 USD


And then there was the sample sale...
I didn't know I wanted it until I saw it
15.00 USD leather stud bracelet Coach. 


Brown leather "Madison" East West bag Coach 
60.00 USD

Navy 26369 Legacy Pinnacle Blue travel bag, 
Coach 80.00 USD


A bright 25361 Coach Legacy Double 
Gusset flap bag, 80.00 USD


A black and gold print clutch from 
the El Salvador Dollar Store 1.50 USD



A handmade Guatemalan headband purchased 
at the airport for 2.00 USD

Total 301.76 USD


6 comments

Witchcrafted Life said...

These are really, really lovely purchases. I especially adore both of the glittery pairs of shoes and the lace adorned clutch. Should you ever tire of that purse, I'd be the first in line to give it a new a home. :)

Enjoy your new treasures,
♥ Jessica

LyddieGal said...

Ohhh so many amazing bags! Coach bags for under $100 seem too hard to resist, so I'm glad you took full advantage of the sale. I think the blue bag is my favorite!

And you have weddings to go to - the gold heels will be so good!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love the top two pairs! And the Coach bags :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

I really like those gold glitter heels! :D Why are you having second thoughts?

Also I am insanely jealous of your Coach sample sale finds - especially that brown tote it is an insane bargain and a wonderful neutral piece that will go with so much!

Away From The Blue

Anonymous said...

Awesome pieces! You got all of these at such a great deal.
Katherine

Sheila said...

Wow, I love those bags! You got some wonderful purses.