April closet editions

April edits.

I focused on my hair accessories drawer,
and I am not even close to done yet.
Two headbands.

Silver tone heart hair clips.
Worn once in over five years…
also I am not five years old anymore.


Tiny butterfly hair clips.
These are from another lifetime.
Gone!


Two Pjs.


Burgundy Caramel blouse.
I was totally over it; hung in my closet
for over ten years - it got its wear.


Purple bubble top Speechless.
Pilling, fuzzy and now gone.


Beige puffy top, no brand.
It was scorching hell to wear this top,
it had a mesh lining and it was ultra hot.
When it began to piling, I just let go. 


White button down shirt by Decoded.
This shirt got its wear, at least 10 times 
on the blog - but I found a hole in it.


My military like Forever 21 jean jacket.
It was so difficult to wear, I gave up.



Wooden beads earrings.
I felt they're just not me.
Not anymore.


Worn at least 17 times on the blog.
These black Red Lips brand strappy vintage like 
sandals have been around for a while.
Last time I wore them they were a torture, 
plus they're in pretty bad shape. 



13 pieces for April.

1 comment

Witchcrafted Life said...

I'm sooo doing a closet edit this summer. I'm sick of having a miniscule (seriously!) sized closet, but moving isn't in the cards anytime soon at all, so making a touch of space in it is the only way to go. Wish me luck! (I have't done one for a while, but I do enjoy the process, so it should be good in the end.)

♥ Jessica