Marsala

Its funny how the same colour, 
previously know as "oxblood" or 
plain old burgundy is now "Marsala",
the Pantone colour of the year.

White t shirt - Jean Jacket Forever 21 - Red trousers Bandolino - 
Nine West stripe flats - Green tote bag Tommy Hilfiger
I don't know about you but, every time a new colour
or trend "shows up" (thank you marketing) I always 
look in my closet first.


90% of the time, I already have something in the 
color or that represents the trend.


Now that I think of it, it may be the reason I have no space.

2 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

They can come up with some names Lorena! I'm glad someone else recognizes that. Great jeans!
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

LyddieGal said...

Haha, I suppose that is true - we always feel like we want to run out and embrace the latest color trends!
The rebranding of this color is a little silly though... I suppose there are only so many colors, right?

At least you've already got a great pair of trousers that fit you to a T!
http://www.iamchiconthecheap.com