Facebook spoils

A few weeks ago I had a wedding to attend to.

Orange trousers Sculpture - Brown top Oscar de la Renta - Cardigan -
Tan flats Franco Sarto - Green tote bag Tommy Hilfiger 
For the occasion I wore a new long gunmetal colour gown.
I have another wedding in January and considered wearing 
the same gown, as it's a completely different crowd and I
really loved the dress.


Well someone at the December wedding decided to take
a dozen pictures of her and me in it and automatically uploaded
them on to Facebook that same night of the wedding.

Teal sunglasses Kenneth Cole Reaction 

The day after, the picture had over twenty likes.
One of them from the mother of the bride of the January wedding.

How's that for a Facebook dress spoil ?

So yeah, I'm pretty much wearing something else to
the January wedding.

6 comments

lorenabr said...

Fabulous look!
http://inkandlacedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Sheila said...

How annoying and rude to post your pictures without checking with you first! You did look stunning in that dress, but I know you bought 2 other gowns, so maybe this is a sign??

A Very Sweet Blog said...

Ooooh I hate that! HAHAHA Oh Lorena! HAHAHA Love your cardi and pants. Look so good.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

La Tonta the Taylor said...

pues me encanta. I love it!
un saludo!

Mimi said...

People just dont think forts...so annoying,,,,I love everything about this, especially the bag!
Aesthetic Lounge

Shybiker said...

That sucks! Modern life isn't always better.