Last night

Last night, for New Year's celebration I 
chose to wear a dress I recently purchased
and that at the time, well it fit.

White and gold star dress Bisou Bisou - Gold flats Nine West - turquoise clutch

I put it on and immediately noticed it was tight,
but was so upset that I still wore it.


I did it as a way of reminding myself that I should not eat a lot
because then the dress would just not zip up.

Chunky pearl bracelet Forever 21
Well, guess what ?
I did not work.

Happy New Year !


3 comments

Closet Fashionista said...

That dress is so sparkly and pretty! I love it !
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Mica said...

Aww, I think the dress looks good on you!

Maybe it's just the angles in the photos, but it does not look too tight at all.

Away From The Blue

Y además sombreros said...

Que bonitas y originales las uñas.
Besos