Wraps

On this very hot Saturday an easy breezy dress seemed the way to go.
Olive J. Jill dress - Kenneth Cole Reaction black bag - Snake stretch belt - Platanitos black wrap sandals

Looking for sandals to wear with this dress I remembered my 
black flat ankle wraps purchased in Peru at least 5 years ago.
After checking the blog I realized they have only been 
worn 4 times in almost 4 years....


SO, I dusted them and put them on and 
loved the way the looked !
"Why, oh why do I never wear these ?" 
I asked myself.


The answer came later.
When my feet were hurting like hell.
Happens, the strap at the back rubs against the heel and
no matter how many times I untied and tied them, 
the continued to torture me.
Too bad.


And all of this time I thought I did not wear them because they
tie at the ankle and I thought they would make my legs shorter...

6 comments

Sheila said...

I hope you are tossing them out! They are lovely, but if they hurt...

Great belt and clutch!

Mitha Komala said...

lovely dress! you look so chic and stunning xx

Letters To Juliet

A Very Sweet Blog said...

lorena, i love that olive green and those sandals are too cute.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Mica said...

Love that dress! Such a shame the shoes hurt as they look so good! But you can always replace them with a more comfortable pair of sandals :)

cosesdnoies said...

I love how simple dresses change when you wear a singular belt!

I Love Dresses!!!


Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Too bad they hurt cause they are so cute. Love the dress. Great shape & awesome color. You look chic.