September in December

It's December and I have yet to finish going through
my September 2012 edition of In Style, which is...
the origin of this inspired by look.

Brown suit Marc Segal - Zara pink tank top  - Fergalicious beige pumps

I have several suits.
Mostly trouser suits and a few skirt ones.
I almost never wear them.


Flipping through the magazine, this green skirt suit by 
Zac Posen reminded me of a 
brown one I've had for years from Marc Segal.


So, I wore it today.


While I did not love how my suit fit, as it is apparently for 
longer, taller, thinner figures... 
I tried.






5 comments

The Dragonfruit said...

Love that necklace!

Trendy Teal

Unknown said...

nice suit Lorena!
Suit are not my style, do you think it would look ok with pink hair, ha! ha! ha!
Seriously you rock in a suit

Ariane xxxx

Sheila said...

I think your suit looks awesome on you! I love that cut of skirt.

M mar said...

Loreeeeeeeeeee holaaaa!!! me alegra de verte, estuve perdida un tiempo, a veces viene bien perderse...
Guapisima como siempre. Un besito mu grande!

A Very Sweet Blog said...

gorgeous suit. love the pink underneath and necklace. hahaha i thought i was behind on my magazines.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/