September in December

It's December and I have yet to finish going through
my September 2012 edition of In Style, which is...
the origin of this inspired by look.

Brown suit Marc Segal - Zara pink tank top  - Fergalicious beige pumps

I have several suits.
Mostly trouser suits and a few skirt ones.
I almost never wear them.


Flipping through the magazine, this green skirt suit by 
Zac Posen reminded me of a 
brown one I've had for years from Marc Segal.


So, I wore it today.


While I did not love how my suit fit, as it is apparently for 
longer, taller, thinner figures... 
I tried.






6 comments

Well... said...

Love that necklace!

Trendy Teal

Style Sud-Est said...

nice suit Lorena!
Suit are not my style, do you think it would look ok with pink hair, ha! ha! ha!
Seriously you rock in a suit

Ariane xxxx

Sheila said...

I think your suit looks awesome on you! I love that cut of skirt.

La Mary Posh said...

Loreeeeeeeeeee holaaaa!!! me alegra de verte, estuve perdida un tiempo, a veces viene bien perderse...
Guapisima como siempre. Un besito mu grande!

Kim (A Very Sweet Blog) said...

gorgeous suit. love the pink underneath and necklace. hahaha i thought i was behind on my magazines.
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

Rebecca Ragionieri said...

Collana carinissima (: Reb, xoxo.

*Sul mio blog ho appena pubblicato il post di presentazione
della mia capsule collection con analogo giveaway, passa a
dare un'occhiata, mi farebbe piacere se partecipassi (: eccoti il link:
http://www.toprebel.com/2012/12/capsule-collection-giveaway.html