Polka dottie retro

"Oh I have not worn this polka dot dress in so long",
I thought as I looked at this dress.

Polka dot dress by Retro - Zapantinho de Luxo beige flats 

Last time I wore it was 2010.
I did not think much of it as I walked out the door.


Then I realized that I don't wear it because the elastic band is no where 
near my waist, the ribbon that ties at the neck feels odd and the seams 
were a bit uneven. So, yes, I am letting it go.
And as a farewell homage:
Here's how I have worn it before.



Happy Tuesday !

10 comments

A Very Sweet Blog said...

it's so cute on you! i love how you styled it with the black top and red belt. when clothes get fussy, it's time to put them away. oh well...
http://www.averysweetblog.com/

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Lovely dress - I do like it with a top over it.

The Dragonfruit said...

Aww, its too bad. You did get some cute outfits out of the dress though. The one with the black top and red belt was cute!

Enter to win a $30 giftcard to Rire!
Trendy Teal

Ellinor Forje said...

Love the polka dots. I need to find a dress like the one in the first pic. Thanks for posting the photos and feel free to drop by me too when you have time.

LyddieGal said...

layered under the black dress is my favorite way you've worn it.
Chic on the Cheap

Lisa said...

Its such a cute dress and looks lovely on your...but if it doesn't feel good or cooperate with you...time to say goodbye!

ana said...

me encantó el look con el cinturón rojo y el suéter!!! ese creo que es mi favorito!!!

M mar said...

Que alegre vestido Lore! me encanta los lunaritos.
Besos guapa!

drollgirl said...

i love it! and i love the many looks you created with it! sorry to see it go. :[

Kristen said...

The necktie is so unusual. Sorry to see it go!