Jane's Wardrobe Capsule !


Have you ever participated in Jane's Wardrobe Capsule ?
It starts today.

It consists of choosing 10 items from your wardrobe to
mix and match for a week (this includes shoes)
To that you can add 5 additional items which are the 
belts and scarves and such to spice up your outfit.

You can join !
Just head over to her blog HERE 
and sign up.

Since it's quite hot where I live and we are in the midst of a holiday,
 I decided to make this a rather informal
and summery capsule, unlike the ones from previous years 
where it's been work wear..

Zenana Outfitters tube top dress - Forever 21 printed cardigan kimono - Franco Sarto red flats - Emilie M. mint bag -  


Happy Monday !


12 comments

Kathya Stryzak said...

Fantastica lore..bien linda ..amo el azul

Bella said...

good luck with the challenge! I am looking forward to seeing your outfits.

Patti said...

This is a very pretty start to the challenge, Lorena! I love the color combinations and the little bird print : >

drollgirl said...

i am a bit of a slacker, so i don't do so well with challenges. lol. but love the outfit -- you look fab. :)

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Lovely combo of colours and it is good to see a casual capsule.
Can't wait for the rest.

Sheila said...

I love that blue dress!

Lorena, I can't believe we've been doing the challenges from Jane for so long - I did my first one in 2008!

Anonymous said...

The kimono top is just lovely. This is my first year attempting the challenge.

Stacey said...

I LOVE the birds!!! Gorgeous!!

LyddieGal said...

I love the blue dress you've chosen, can't wait to see how else you mix it!
Chic on the Cheap

Sarah said...

This is a great look. I love the bright color on the dress!

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

joshylola said...

El kimono es precioso!

Elegance and Mommyhood said...

Love this outfit and it looks very much like you. Turquoise is beautiful on you. It pairs pefectly with red & beige. =)