Out with a Friend . . .

Saturday I went with a friend to a wig shop.
She will begin chemotherapy in a few weeks.
She wanted to see the wigs and try them on.
I had to hold back, as I am holding back now the tears - as I watched her try them on.
I still cannot believe it.
It is remarkable how well she has taken it, she is going one step at a time and has a very positive attitude.
I trust that this is just something that she will overcome, but it is so difficult to see it happen.
- Express capri jeans
- Blue, red, brown and burgundy top
- Black patent belt
- Burgundy flower flats
- Black patent tote Neiman Marcus
- Silver Hello Kitty earrings, Mexico
- Silver pendant from Peru

3 comments

Sheila said...

Oh my gosh, your poor friend. What a horrible thing to go through - I can't imagine how hard that must be for you, Lorena.

*hug*

Meli said...

a lady at work is going through the same thing. She is in chemo, and she wears her wildly different wigs and really is bright and optimistic about the whole thing. I must say, her wigs are pretty darn cute. Cheer up hun, think positive thoughts. *sending positive energy to both of you*

Bombshellicious said...

Sending virtual hugs to your friend and yourself, although I havent been through chemo, I have a bit of health issue and I think positiveness is the right answer when faced with a bit of struggle although sometimes its hard I know. xx