Yes I am back.. from vacation !



It's been a few very busy vacation days. Happens that I am more tired than when I left.  But, I am back !
Did not get to do the MAIN vacation attraction which was originally Disney - due to extreme rain and bad planning on our behalf- :( but we did get to Universal and Island of Adventure ! Which was a lot of fun.  We have to go back, someday.
Below is a recap of what I wore while being absent from the blog:

Same outfit - different shoes: high heels for dinner with friend and flats to go to the salon. 
I first saw shorts worn in a dressy way about 3 years ago in Los Angeles and I said HELL NO... look at me "Hell No" now. Never say Never.



To the airport... I took two kings with me: 
King of Pop : Michael Jackson military like jacket Culture
King of Rock: Elvis t shirt



First days in Orlando..... Universal and Island of Adventure





Now, it's back to real life, which of course includes paying the bills of the vacation life.



No comments