Back to WORK ...

Soo, so I am back in the office. Oh ! reality sucks.
My H and I spent a lot more than we had in mind. We traveled to Orlando and then drove to Miami (GPS included!) to be right on time for the much anticipated Black Friday. 
This left us with too little time in Orlando and way too much time in Miami.
Since we were traveling with a friend couple we could not make our own decisions.... so we spent more time in malls than in attractions as I would have preferred. 
Anyways I picked up some nice items that I will be sharing with you as the days go by. 
I also picked up Nina Garcia`s Little Black Book of Style and have been thinking about a serious shopping ban.  I will revisit these last two later.

Today I am at work but, have an event to attend in the afternoon and since traffic is so heavy these days I will not have time to go home and change... so here's what I am wearing today and what I should look like later tonight for a friend' cook book launch:
TO WORK:

- Charlotte Russe blue dress 
- DC Shoes short sleeve top (worn backwards as a cardi) NEW!
- Burgundy flats (gift from friend)
- Brown suede bag Bijoux Terner brand

TO COCKTAIL:



- Charlotte Russe blue dress with brown belt
- Brown Kenneth Cole Reaction sandals 
- Yellow padded patent clutch Suzie brand


No comments