As my vacations are almost over...


T
his is my last scheduled post!
It was part of my Europe experience last year.  It was also one of the worst - right beside being robbed in a Paris metro.

I was walking very early in Geneva, Switzerland. I am talking 10:00 in the morning.
This dude starts to follow me. I stop to look around saying to myself that I am just paranoid as this cannot possibly happen in Switzerland.
The guy also stops, he seemed to be in his late 40's. 
Guy comes towards me, starts talking about how all is so pretty. So, I think "Oh, it's just another tourist enjoying the scenery" - I was standing right in front of the lake.

Not ! the guy tells me to go to the hotel with him. I froze and just told him to go away. Started looking for police or just someone with authority.
Started walking from the guy, the guy continues to follow.  I was terrified.
I turned around and started shouting I was going to call the police, to stop following me, to go away.  Finally I think he got the message and left.






Fortunately nothing happened. But, it's just a reminder that no matter where you are or how safe the place may seem, you have to watch your surroundings.



So, as I said my next post should be a real "live" one - from recent happenings. Probably from my 2009 vacations... which were to.......


D
r
u
m
r
o
l
l


Orlando, Florida ... I know it's not quite as exciting as last year's but, it's what we had a budget for.  God, I am thankful we even had a budget.
Now, to be honest, neither my H or I have never, EVER been to Disneyworld or the other Theme Parks in Orlando, so it should be fun. 
Plus we planned our trip with friends in order to get the most out of it ! 
Can't wait to tell you about this trip.... most importantly what 
MY EVERY DAY WEAR was ! ;o)













3 comments

Penny said...

Oh my God, please be careful! There are definitely wackos no matter where you go.

Make Do Style said...

Opps in Geneva - that was very unlucky!

Term papers said...

I feel so bad at end of vacation, this time my vacations were so excited...