Jumping Jacks Friday !

That's what I feel like doing... jumping jacks! But, I won't.
Anyways, just in case you have not noticed, even though I prefer to keep my identity from this blog, I have been showing an eye in all of my pictures.
You see, there is this painter I like - I can't remember his name - who always has women in his paintings. But, all the women have only one eye showing.... so this is my homage to him.

Today I wore to work (yes, I showed up to work like this):
- Jeans Voyou brand (rolled up) 
- Gray sparkly tank Marc Segal
- Black Cardigan George
- Black suede flats Miss Me
- Opaque silver chain with leather tassels Prune brand
- Bronze and beige Elvis Tote

2 comments

Penny said...

The chain and the moccasins rock! I think it's pretty clever how you're only leaving one eye.

ana said...

Que lindos zapatos!!! Además se ven super cómodos :)