LIT: Black and White Christmas Tree


Following your request, here's my Christmas Tree all lit up!
I will be adding more decorations which I already have but, had not put up :(
Also did a few close ups so you can check out the rat family inhabiting the tree.
I have to say tree wise - no decorations included - this is one, if not the most perfect tree ever. Nature never ceases to amaze me.




Oh and I also snapped a picture of Ursula, she is my Cabbage Patch Kid. 
I have had her since I was 8 or 9 years old.  I keep some of my dolls that include a Black Doll (also pictured) and Topo Gigio an Italian character which was popular in the 70's.... Since I refuse to part with them and since I cannot have them in my bedroom (H would freak out) I only take them out of the box for Christmas. 
I had a seamstress make Christmas dresses for all of them and this year they are sitting under the tree although most of the time they sit in the living room couch through the holiday season and in January they are back in the box.
Do you keep any old toys ?












4 comments

Elaine said...

Your doll is so cute! And that you got them Christmas dresses!!! I love teddy bears. I have two on my dresser :D


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Sheila said...

Ooh, it's so pretty lit up! I love the ball on the top. You've done a very good with the lights (I thought it was an artifical tree at first!). I really like how you've stuffed big items into the tree here and there - that is very professional! Good job! I would hire you! :)

My mom has my old toys still...I don't have kids, so I don't mind. She lets the grandkids play with them.

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Lovely photos and what a great tree - so stylish.

Penny said...

Regrettably, I only have one item left from my childhood. It's this squeezable vaca that my aunt game me when I came to this country. Apparently, it was my favorite toy for many, many years....I guess that's why I still have it:)

I have to say, I'm not a fan of ratas but they look so cute on your tree. Your tree is the type of trees that kids would just sit there and stare at for long periods of time. It's a great tree and in so many ways, it's truly magical:)

Thanks for posting:)))))