I don´t know what it is...



I really don't - but, as soon as I downloaded these pictures I realized that I did not look like I thought I did.
Does that ever happen to you ?
You look in the mirror, you think you look ok and then when you see yourself in pictures, you just don't look as imagined ?
Well, here you have an example !
Today I wore:
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans
- Black tank
- I Heart Ronson peacock feather print NEW!
- Blue daniblack brand suede shoes
- Brown suede bag Bijoux Terner
- Silver Mexican earrings ( I love these, I just realized I should wear them more)


The worst part here is that I have a work related event to go to, looking like this :(



3 comments

Danielle said...

That happens to me a lot!!! I think my mirror is wack... ;) Love these earrings, so pretty!

Anonymous said...

OMG a friend and I were JUST talking about that exact subject last night! Pretty insane.

Unknown said...

oh nothing new, Lorena! i also just posted about this not too long ago.

thanks for stopping by and for your suggestion! i haven't beeen wearing tights. gotta look for them. i just tried with jeans with the hems cuffed up. not bad!