Hello Charlie !

Hello Angels!
I feel sooo Charlie Angels like inspired this morning !

I think it's because I wore:
- High waisted jeans - Liz Claiborne 
- Yellow printed blouse by Persaman New York 
- Green- turquoise patent belt F21
- Brown Sandals by Kenneth Cole Reaction
- Orange Corduroy jacket - no brand
- Brown suede bag - Bijoux Terner

Part of the vintage feel comes from the fact that the jeans are high waisted, the corduroy fabric of the jacket and foremost the blouse. 
The blouse belonged to my 82 year old great aunt, who has been spoiling me with her goodies, I have yet to find what year this is from.

All I need now is some 70's music...


3 comments

Penny said...

You look fabulous! I love those jeans and shirt and pairing it up with the blazer is classic!

Rebecca said...

I like this! I'm all about jackets (blazers) and this one is special!

Elaine said...

You look AWESOME. I love the blouse. I love the jeans. I love the belt. I love the jacket. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com