Can you believe it is almost 2010...?!







The year is almost over. I have not had the time to sit down and think about it. I am not the person to make new year resolutions, I just keep going. Decided to do a little change in my blog banner... nothing extraordinaire considering I have no photoshop skills so I did it in powerpoint... yes, powerpoint. I realized that there was another blog with a similar name, so I did a tiny change by including my name.


So, let's get to business, today I wore:
-7 For All Mankind Jeans
-White Peter Pan Collar blouse Saint Tropez West- vintage
-Cardigan - American Raglie
-Crocheted rose pin (snagged off another top)
- Pink belt
- Brown textile shoes Bacci brand
- Bronze tote bag Elvis Presley

2 comments

Penny said...

I love the details in this outfit and especially adore that peter pan collar...I'm a big sucker for that type collar. I also love you're new banner and I never would have guessed you did it in powerpoint!

Lola said...

I love peter pan collars!
Theyre so whimsical aha

rtf :)