Special Thanks



I have to stop and say thank you Sheila from Ephemera for including me in her Major Awards

I really cannot be thankful enough, specially because there are so many wonderful bloggers out there and she thought of me!
Sheila wrote:
"I Wish She Didn't Blur Out Her Face Blog: My Every Day Wear



I know she must be gorgeous! Lorena has an impeccable sense of style - and she travels a lot, so it's interesting to see how she puts together such an awesome professional look. I also love her black and white Christmas tree!"


As I have mentioned before I live in a really small country where safety has become a real issue therefore I blur out my face- Although this month I decided to include an eye ! 
This, because of a painter I love (and hope to have a painting of someday!) who always covers the women's faces in his paintings and only lets one eye show.
Thanks again Sheila, this pic os for you !





Today I wore:


-7 For All Mankind Jeans
- White polo shirt IZOD
- Greenish-turquoise cardi Calvin Klein
- Orange loafers Franco Sarto
- Bronze Tote bag Elvis Presley
- Gold rhinestone earrings

4 comments

Penny said...

You are indeed a very stylish working gal!! Congratulations and that minty green sweater is beautiful:)

Sheila said...

Aw, one eye just for me?? :) I completely understand about security (I don't post pictures of my husband for the same reason).

I knew you were gorgeous! So glad you liked your award.

Kari said...

I love how well you styled an outfit around loafers - you look comfortable but still very polished.

You have beautiful eye(s)!

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Congratulations on your award.
Yes - my dress is velvet.
I was sorry to hear your country is not safe. I have a friend who fled to the UK from a country in South America and know her fears are very real. Take Care.