Product Review: LEVI's SandyBell 1974 Re Issue


Oh Levi's... where have you been ? 
I have not had a pair of Levi's in quite some time...
Ran across a handsome dark blue pair of jeans at the sales rack. 
When I pulled them out and saw the Levi's orange tab I felt comfortable as I have known the brand for years.
In high school they were THE BRAND to have. 
I gave these Levi's SandyBell 1974 Re-issue a chance in the fitting room.
As soon as they were on I knew they were coming home with me.
They are comfortable, fabric is light, the FIT is just right, the color.... WOW!
I have not had a pair fit like this in sometime. 
If you see them give them a try, really. I know that we have gone for other more expensive brands lately but, I REALLY MEAN it. Try these on !





This is an independent review, I have no relationship with Levi's.

4 comments

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

Great jeans.
I love my Gap Curvy jeans.
Wishing you love, luck, health, wealth and happiness in 2010.

Penny said...

Levi's was definitely the brand to have when I was a kid too. I couldn't afford all that jazz when I was a kid but I did get a jean jacket as a birthday present from my mom and boy, I still think back often to how much I cherished that item.

BTW, Levi Bell Bottoms? Totally Awesome!

Have a Blessed New Year!!

Sheila said...

Those jeans are awesome! I will look for them and try them on, for sure.

hillary said...

oh oh oh oh I want theseeeeeeeeeeee I love bell bottoms I tell myself they make me look tall and thin and it has been way too long since I had a pair.