This Friday I will be going on Vacation !



As you might have read lately I have had to travel a lot, due to work. 
Now, even though I do enjoy my work related trips, as I always get something positive out of it on a personal aspect, they are exhausting. 
Specially the past few weeks, when it's one trip right after another with tiny breaks in the middle.
Well, my work trip finale has arrived for 2010. Now, I will be going on vacation.
To be honest I am not that excited. I feel I still need to rest and I have sooo many things to do at home, specially now that Christmas is right around the corner.
The reason I am going on vacation is because my H is desperately needing one, the airfare was dirt cheap and we are getting Marriott hotels for 30.00 bucks a night (we are traveling with a friend who is an employee).

So, if you are reading between the lines, it means I will be out for a week. 

But, on this Friday I wore:
- 7 For All Mankind Jeans
- Merona brand gray top
- Silver tone and black belt (this was my great aunt's -who is 82!!)
- Black sandals
- Red patent bag
When was the las time you went on vacation ?

I will schedule some posts on where we went to for our vacations last year... which hopefully you will enjoy.

5 comments

Elaine said...

I'm so glad to hear you're finally getting a vacation!! :) You deserve it! You look great here too. That is a great belt!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

Have a great vacation. Look at you in that great belt, too.

Sheila said...

I haven't been anywhere for a very long time - not nearly as many places or as far as you!

My husband and I are going to London in the spring - we're pretty excited.

I love your vacation photos, Lorena! They are gorgeous!

Lorena said...

Thank you ladies :) !

Term papers said...

I had a lot of fun, this time my vacations were so excited...