2008 Vacations !

Hi there !
As mentioned I will be out for a couple of days on vacation.  
I am leaving a couple of scheduled posts on where we went last year for vacation... 

Here are a couple of pictures of one of our stops.

I know, I went to the most touristy but, give me a break, it was my first time in Paris and look who I ran into .... HELLO KITTY !

I could not believe my luck. We were meant to be.
Galleries Lafayette







I dream of someday going to Egypt...



Jeff Koons Rocks!


OH, I wish I could have a Croquet Monsieur right now...


See you next post !



5 comments

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Gorgeous photos!! It looks like you had a lovely vacation. I feel like I was there. :)

Clo by Clau! said...

Oh i loved that Kitty ;)

Saludos,
Clau!

Danielle said...

Looks like such a fun vaca!! Hope you had fun on this one :)

ana said...

Have a lot of fun!!!

Lorena said...

Thank you girls :)